DAN & BUCK’S EASY CAJUN CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
This is a spin off of the tried-and-true classic Caesar, but we like it. Cajun seasoned chicken and
bacon are added to the romaine, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing.
• Prep Time: 15 Minutes
• Cook Time: 35 Minutes
• Ready In: 50 Minutes
• Yields: 4 servings
• 1/4 pound bacon
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
• 1 teaspoon DAN & BUCK’S Cajun Blackened Rub
• 1 tablespoon light olive oil
• 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
• 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Crumble
______and set aside.
2. In a preheated skillet, add the chicken, DAN & BUCK'S Cajun Blackened Rub and oil. Cook
______until chicken is golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a salad bowl, combine romaine, enough salad dressing to coat, Parmesan cheese and
______bacon. Toss and place on individual salad plates. Top with the sliced chicken and serve.