DAN & BUCK’S CRAB ENCRUSTED GROUPER
A crispy baked fish topped with a cheesy crab and pepper mixture. It's both easy to make, nice to look
at, and versatile--the topping can also be used for stuffed mushrooms. You may use any type of
cheese that you like in this recipe, though Italian cheeses work especially well.
• Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• Cook Time: 30 Minutes
• Ready In: 40 Minutes
• Yields: 4 servings
• 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
• 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
• 2 tablespoons chopped yellow bell pepper
• 2 green onions, chopped
• DAN & BUCK’S Butter Pontchartrain Dry Rub
• 4 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained and flaked
• 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
• 4 (6 ounce) white fish fillets preferably grouper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, red pepper, yellow pepper, green onions,
aaaaaabutter, crabmeat, and mozzarella cheese. Arrange grouper fillets in a single layer in a 9x13
aaaaaainch baking dish. Spread the DAN & BUCK’S Butter Pontchartrain Rub first and then crumb
aaaaaatopping evenly over the fish.
3. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. If you have
aaaaaathin fillets, you may broil for 10 minutes instead of baking.
(NOTE: For a spicy version, add seed free diced jalapeno to mix).