DAN & BUCK’S FRIED AND BAKED BLACKENED CATFISH
• Prep Time: 10 Minutes
• Cook Time: 40 Minutes
• Ready In: 50 Minutes
• Yields: 4 servings
• DAN & BUCK’S Cajun Blackened Rub
• 1 pound catfish fillets
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease with a medium baking dish.
2. Brush both sides of catfish fillets with butter.
3. Rub fillets with DAN & BUCK’S Cajun Blackened Rub on both sides.
4. Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat until really hot. Add fillets, and fry
______approximately 2 minutes on each side, until slightly blackened.
5. Arrange blackened fillets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish, and coat with Italian-
______style salad dressing. Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked
______with a fork.