DAN & BUCK’S Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken
To make this yummy chicken submerge it in garlic-infused avocado, grape seed or peanut oil, sprinkle with DAN & BUCK’S Cajun Butter (Or Cajun Blackened) Dry Rub then coat with Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Quick and easy, with results that are sublime.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Ready In: 75 Minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup avocado, grape seed or peanut oil
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves ( air chilled and organic are the most tender)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, sprinkle on the DAN & BUCK’S rub of your choice then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.